Meanwhile at work….
Seeing as I’ll be 29 in two months, I felt like doing something I’ve not done in a while. So, here are 29 things you may or may not know about me:
1. My birthday is the 5th June 1984. This year, I’ll be 29 :|
2. I often go to sleep no earlier than 2:30am no matter what time I have to get up the next day.
3. I’ve walked the red carpet for the London premier of Die Hard 4.0.
4. I met Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman at that premier.
5. I was offered to work as an inker on Invincible… I turned it down and it remains my biggest regret.
6. I have no knuckle, on my right hand, for my little finger
7. I’ve almost drowned twice, both times were not pleasant but, 100% my own fault.
8. The only temporary job I’ve never been kept on from was with HMV. It was also the only temp job I wouldn’t have taken anyway!
9. I’ve was run over by a bus when I was 18. I live in London… yes, one of THEM buses!
10. I never forget a face… maybe a name but, never a face.
11. Talking of faces, for around 8 months, I had no feeling in the left hand side of my face once!
12. N3 (Ninety-Nine Nights) was the reason I bought an X-Box 360 after I randomly played it in a little game store. Up until that point, I was not interested in the 360 (or PS3) at all.
13. Staying with the 360 theme, Dead Rising was the first game I got 1000g in!
14. Every time I watch Wall-e, UP and, Paperman, I nearly cry.
15. I’m scared of heights.
16. My favourite horror movie is The Thing (1982), my favourite action movie is Die Hard and, my favourite Sci-fi is Back to the Future. Yes, I like older films, they were better made and generally better written too!
17. I hate getting wet but, I love the rain.
18. I don’t really watch TV but, I’ve always got it on for background noise
19. I draw when I’m emotional and normally really late at night.
20. It took me 11 years to collect the first print “graphic novels” for SPAWN. When I got the final book, it turned up along with the entire collection in tow so, I now have two lots :D
21. I currently work for GAME which isn’t too bad but, the pay is rubbish and one day, I’d really like to be my own boss. However, If I have to work for someone, I would really like to work as a game/movie journalist :P
22. I was the first person to record a video guide on Youtube for the 14 day survivor achievement on Dead Rising. Since then, there have been better versions posted but, that original 10 part video was a recording of me actually doing the achievement in real-time!
23. Due to point 22, I’m a Youtube partner! However, I have no idea what to do with is so, my channel gets filled with game plays and what-not!
24. I have a constant craving for Nandos and I also get addicted to chocolate.
25. Last summer, I lost 2 stone in weight. This was unexpected but, very welcome and I really want to lose another stone!
26. I often get confused for being gay. It doesn’t bother me though.
27. I don’t know how to react when surprised. There have been a few times when I’ve upset the person surprising me thanks to my emotional neutrality. Honestly though, I love surprises!
28. My alarm clock sings this to me most mornings: CLICK HERE
29. I just want a simple life :)
My current headphone configuration… Music on my wireless Sony’s, Xbox chat on my Turtle’s.
It’s actually really comfortable!
Self portrait as my alter ego and reluctant hero. A character I’ve had since I was 18 and one who has never seen the light of day *sigh*